Sales season is here again! It's awesome! During this time we can find such awesome deals that makes just wanna buy literally everything! But sometimes it's hard to focus one what we want to find and we end up but a bunch of stuff that we just bought because it was a good deal, and that we don't really need that much. So, I am leaving you here some tips of what to do to avoid wasting money!
1. Be like Eminem and clean up your closet: Trow away stuff that it is worn out, that don't like anymore or that you haven't worn in the last year.
2. Make a list: Define what you want, and what you need. And a budget! But give yourself some room for some impulse buying!
3. Avoid crowds: shop online or go in the morning. I hate having a lot of people around me, a lot of noise, having to wait in huge lines just to try something out. So I tend to shop online or to go in the morning. It's way less stressful.
4.Back to basics: invest in some good high quality basic pieces. Take advantage of the sales to get a nice, classic expensive bag, or a high quality coat. A really good piece will last you years and if it's a timeless piece you will always be able to wear it.
5. Accessorize it: invest in accessories. Again, if you can try getting a nice expensive jewelry for example. Or just buy a bunch of cheap statement pieces to spice up your closet!
6. Don't waste time with tinny discounts: it's worthless for me to get 20% off something that costs 20€. I'd rather not waste my time on those people filled stores and go get the same thing after the sales.