Monday, August 22, 2016

Review | L'ORÉAL PARIS Casting Sunkiss Tropical

Do you remember when I tried out the L'Oreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly  and I said I didn't like it?
Well... I decided to give the product another go, but this time I tried the spray-on version.
And this one I really liked!


This is basically the same product as the Sunkiss jelly, except for the fact that it is a much more fluid formula, and that it comes in a spray bottle. For me, this really seals the deal. I mean, it is way easier to apply and way less messy. It's perfect for beach days. You can just spray it on your hair, and just enjoy the sun while this product softly lightens your hair, giving you that beautiful sunkissed look. It's not going to make you blond! On me, it only generated some very natural looking red-ish highlights on my my brown hair. It doesn't even show on camera, but in person is really nice.

I have to say, the smell is a bit awful. It smells like oxygen peroxide which is in fact the main active substance in this product. It does not make your hair stink, but after you apply it, you get a funky chemical smell in the air.

The direct sunlight really helps making this product work. I have to warn you tho, you will run out of product super fast. My little bottle lasted me 5 days, but this will depend, of course, on your usage, on you hair thickness, etc.  And another thing -- this makes the hair super soft and smooth!

I have already bought another bottle and I think I'll continue to use it throughout the summer because I really enjoyed the results! I If you haven't tried it, you definetly should! 

Oh, and I've also used it on my arms to help lighting my arm hairs and it worked perfectly!

35 comments:

  1. Did not tried this, glad it work for you second time you used it xoxo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acho que vou experimentar o produto!

    Há giveaway a decorrer no blog! Participa! É fácil!
    Beijinhos
    http://that-g-i-r-l.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting beauty product. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nunca usei, mas parece-me ser um bom produto :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nunca usei mas gosto sempre de saber a tua opinião :) beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want smell it:D follow:) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Já tinha ouvido falar mas em gel, esse parece bem melhor de aplicar, e dá vontade de exprimentar.

    R: Sim, estou de 8 semanas, e tenho fé que tudo vai correr bem, pelo menos tenho de pensar assim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gostei muito da resenha, eu adoro os produtos da Loreal paris e não conhecia esse, achei a embalagem muito fofa e vou ver se acho dele aqui no Brasil.
    Beijos. ♥

    Diário da Lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei o blog e segui* beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nunca experimentei mas acho o conceito bem interessante!

    ReplyDelete
  11. R: A experiência de ser madrinha foi fantástica e um orgulho. É um momento que não se esquece, ainda por cima, sendo pessoas tão especiais :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tenho que experimentar, adorei a descrição :)
    Beijinhos
    Pat
    http://patsorangeblossom.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eu usei em creme o ano passado e adorei. Acho que o produto é mesmo cinco estrelas! Só não sou grande fã do cheiro.

    xo, mrsokapi.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never heard about this product, but it seems like really good! I would love to try it :)

    Love,
    Steph • Não é Berlim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Esta versão realmente parece mais prática e satisfatória :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesujący produkt, z chęcią go przetestuję :)
    http://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uau!Não sabia que o teu blog era a inglês:) nunca experimentei isso...
    Beijinhos..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't seen this in my drugstore yet!

    -Kati
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Realmente parece mais prático! É só dar com o spray no cabelo e já está :)
    r: Sim , até funciona bem! Não é nada de outro mundo mas sim haha

    http://mundodablue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never heard of this product, sounds interesting!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fiquei curiosa com este produto!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Quero mesmo experimentar este produto! :)
    beijinhos

    amarcadamarta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nunca usei, mas parece ser um bom produto, estou curiosa em saber se realmente ele cumpre o que promete. Vou colocar na minha listinha... retribuindo com carinho e amei conhecer seu blog.
    Simplesmente Princesa
    Fan Page
    Bjnhs e sucesso sempre 💛

    ReplyDelete
  24. I saw this today on reduced area in Boots. Iv bought it at a bargain.ans cant wait to try my £1.50 spray aha. Im brown too and I'm hoping I it will be light brown hightlights I end.up with. Will let you know... Mary xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook