Friday, February 12, 2016

Let's escape winter | HomeAway

The weather has been dreadful. Rainy and all grey. And I hate this. It makes me so depressed. When I look out the window all that my heart wants is to go away! To travel to a nice warm beach. And just lay in the sun and relax!

Let's imagine for a second that we could do this ok? That we could chose a nice warm sunny place and just leave our busy lives behind and go! Let's plan our trip shall we?
What do you think about Florida Panhandle ? The Sunshine State sounds awesome to spend some quality time! Yes, I can definitely imagine my self just relaxing on St. George Island, maybe going to Disney World! 

As for accommodation... Well HomeAway has so many great vacation places to rent, with so many price points that, tbh, I am sure that I would find there some great options! If you are actually thinking about you holidays and starting to plan them, don't forget to check HomeAway! It's cheaper then a hotel and you are renting a whole house, which gives you the freedom to have your won space, make your food, and have no schedules! Something that annoys me when going to hotels is having to respect the meals schedules -- like breakfast is only until 10 am or lunch only until 14h. And I just hate having to worry about that!  

But now, the hardest thing --  what to pack! It is always hard to decide what to take! But I have a few essentials that I cannot live without and that I have to take with me! Of curse I'm not showing you the obvious stuf but a few awesome things that I think are a necessity for some great holidays!



(1) A nice summery colorful flowy jumpsuit. Good for going to the beach but also nice enough to walk around with. And of course, super comfy! For me soft tie-dye pastel colors just scream summer and beach! Love it! -- HERE

(2) A nice backpack to carry  all my stuff with me! I think that the Herschel Classic Retreat Backpack in khaki is just amazing! For me it screams summer adventures! -- HERE 

(3) An amazing beach towel is also something that I need with me. This ones by Vertty are just the coolest ones I've seen! First they have a really unique shape! Also, they have a waterproof  pocket for you to keep your phone or keys always dry! I love the Coral one! -- HERE

(4) My JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker is also something good to have on hand! It's great to listen to some music, in the beach -- since it's splash proof -- or in the morning when I am getting ready! -- HERE

(5) We cannot forget about sun protection! My favorite brand for sunscreen is from Vichy and I always use SPF 30 for my body and SPF 50 for my face. For my lips, I like EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm with SPF15 in Sweet Mint!

I hope you liked it! Let me know, in the comments, what would you pack for escaping the winter? And don't forget to visit HomeAway!


28 comments:

  1. Oh yes definitely, let's escape! Here's snowing today :( Great post dear.

    Have an amazing weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vamos embora ahah. Estes dias são tão tristonhos! Ai meu rico verão...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An escape is needed especially from the blistering cold temps! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humm parece-me bem...
    Também adoro os eos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Não consigo mesmo pensar nestas coisas com chuva lá fora. Eu adoro o Inverno ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. R: Sim, no entanto eu já estava à semanas de férias :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bem que ja ia para qualquer lado maravilhoso e com sol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bem... não posso reclamar, o Inverno da Madeira este ano é praticamente Primavera. O que nos deixa preocupados porque há falta de chuva e isso não é bom...

    ~ Carla'C

    Coisinhas da Carla'C
    Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoro o 3.
    Beijinhos
    http://missdreamer-blogger.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Não. As minhas são as do post que diz já consegui o turquesa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. obrigada pelo comentário <3
    este post fez-me sentir ainda mais falta do quentinho do verão! mas os produtos são fabulosos :D

    www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. R: É que é mesmo, eu normalmente acelero um pouco mas em dias como este tenho bastante respeito à velocidade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gostei de tudo...
    Beijinhos

    misscokette.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorei tudo tudo :).
    Beijinhos

    misscokette.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Obrigado querida :D Sem dúvida que o sitch acaba por ter uma maior precisão e, consequentemente, uma melhor cobertura isto se for mais cremoso!! Partilho da mesma opinião :D

    Ai que saudades eu tenho do sol e do calor.
    Tenho um EOS laranja e acreditas que não gosto muito? :/ Em termos de hidratação não é dos melhores e acaba por nem compensar em relação ao preço!
    Quero aquela mochila :D

    NEW BLOGGER TIPS POST | Blog Daily Routine
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ai ai... As saudades do sol, do ar quentinho, dos dias luminosos... Há uma semana que chove incessantemente, tudo escuro, tudo húmido, tudo frio... Quero o sol de volta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quero bom tempooo!! :( Que saudades!
    Gostei do post :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your choices!

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sooool volta, estás perdoado xD

    Adoro a mochila. Quero, quero!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sem dúvida o essencial! Que saudades do verão :D
    beijinhos
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorei este artigo! Muito original visto que estamos em Fevereiro! Precisamos de "inspirações solares" :)

    http://10metrosdouniverso.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tenho tantas saudades do sol...calor...praia...

    R: Ficaram a 0,12€ cada foto!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tenho de falar desse jumpsuit...que LINDO! E que saudades do tempo que dá para o usar!!
    Adorei o post e as escolhas.
    Beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook