Thursday, August 27, 2015

BTS | Easy Mornings!

Heyy!
Since it is Back to School Season - and everybody is posting about it - I decided that I also want to give you some tips & tricks for all that about to re-start school. But I am not going to give you outfits or dumb advises like I have seen in so many different blogs! NO NO NO!  I will give you real things - from someone was in school for hmm almost 20 years if you count kinder-garden! All this things are stuff that I DID AND DO and that I know that they work! I hope this tips are helpful and I have at least 4 more posts planned! If you have any suggestions or, you have any topic that you would like help with, let me know in the comments! :)


This fist post is all about mornings! Mornings are a pain in the ass! I know! I hate getting up early and I am definitely not a morning person! So I came up with some "systems" to help me have a smooth morning and to not be always late!



1 - Create a routing and set alarms to avoid being late! Do everything everyday the same way! And time yourself so you know exactly how much time you need to get ready! This way you can set your alarm clock to wake up so you can sleep maximum amount of time possible and still have just enough time to get ready! Also, set alarms for when your "morning tasks" should end - like when do you need to get your butt out of the shower, or when do you need to leave so that you wont be late for school This works for me because it helps me keep track of time in the morning!
Now, I only set one alarm because I am used to my routine and I get everything done in time, but I used to have an alarm for each step of my morning - shower, makeup + clothes, eat, leave.
I know that I have to catch a train at 8:10h and it takes me 10 min to get to the train station, so I set an alarm to 7.55h (5 min before I actually have to leave) - this way when the alarm goes on I know that I need to leave right away buuuuut it still gives me some time to manage.






2- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day - DO NOT SKIP IT! You will feel less sleepy and with more energy if you have a good breakfast! And you don't need to have something super fancy! Try to eat something that is fast to make, that you like and that makes you feel good! I like cereals, cruesli or muesli, especially if they have sort of chocolate pieces (the ones in the picture are my favorite ever), with cold milk, and coffee! I know lots of you are still to young to appreciate the qualities of a good cup of coffee, but for me it is a need! I also like to eat a piece of some sort of cake or sweet just to give me some extra energy kick, but something I can grab and take with me (just in case I am running late). An apple or a piece of fruit is also a good idea. 




3- Make up, keep it simple! I have seen people doing their make up on the bus or on the train but I am sorry, I am not THAT skilled! I have a 10 min routine that I use every day and that is super fast and easy -- i am making a post just about that! But the trick is, keep is limit your options. Have on hand the essential things that you need to put on your face -- if you have time for more, GREAT!, if you don't, at least you wont leave the house looking like a zombie. (The picture shows a few of my own essentials)







4- Prepare everything the night before! Pack your backpack, lunch and gym bag at night! And also, try to shower and blow your hair at night, before going to bed! This will save you a lot of time in the morning! Another tip: if you need to bring something that you don't usually bring with you -- and you don't want to forget it -- write "BRING THE **STUFF**" on a post-it and stick it on your door or another place that you know you will see before leaving! This way you wont forget it!





21 comments:

  1. r: ele teve um acidente de carro, e o conserto vai ficar bastante caro, e ele tem treinos de futebol. Por isso não dá, talvez para o ano :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. r: ele tem jogos :s
    vamos aproveitar e vamos um dia ou outro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. R: é isto a vida de um jogador, é o que faço sempre :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pois, ela o que eu devia fazer sempre... mas por acaso preparo tudo na noite anterior, se não era o caos!

    http://adorosercomosou.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. As dicas que deste vão ser muito úteis! Obrigada ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your tips!
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    Lyinyou blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is amazing!!!! :) kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice tips! love the one of the post it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gostei da imagem do alarme. Fez-me rir! Vou por um igual no meu telemóvel! :)

    http://mylittlesecretworld15.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic post my dear! totally agree with your advices :D I am a morning person, I like to wake up early and get stuff done :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tu dás cabo de mim com tanto inglês :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. bem isto é que vai ser voltar às aulas :p o pessoal começa o ano lectivo e eu de férias, parece-me bem :p eheheh


    R: OMG alguém que conheça Alter Bridge :o

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uma boa organização, sim senhor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. r: É o transporte mais barato :b

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eu já sigo estas dicas, mas a imagem do alarme foi muito muito engraçada ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  17. This tips are awesome! You must be very organized!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook