Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July Fireworks Nails

Okey, first i have to say this -- it is so hot here! OMG I just can't handle this heat and worst ... i can't wear any make up beacuse it just melts on my face !

 Yesterday I went to a 4th of July bbq and i wanted to -- you know --get in the sprit, so I decided to do some 4th of July fireworks inpired nails!

I do not have perfect nails -- in fact i used to bite my nails until like one year ago and they have a super awkward shapes.. but if they are painted with some nice opaque color they look fine. I am also not good at doing any nail art at all -- i even have issues just painting my right hand! I just tried to do something easy and fun!

So I used the 3 nail polishes I am showing you! The first is just a nice bright red from LOLLIPOPS called "Voyage á Paris", then on top I added this cool ciate "Need for tweed".
I am so in love with this nail polish! It has some golden strains, some light blue ones and some royal blue -- i thought it looked just so great with the red! The last is just a top coat "gel effect". It is a bit thicker and it gives great shine, and it inda protects the little strains from coming off.

I have been trying to take a picture of the final result -- yes a picture of my falanges-- but it just doesn't come out right :(

Hope y'all had a great weekend and an awesome 4th of July <3


6 comments:

  1. uau the sparkly one looks so much like fireworks! perfect for 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That nail polish looks like so much fun! Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nail polish!
    Kiss
    http://andreiiaad.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh uau wish i could see the final result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook